Scope and Go (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.scopeandgo.com (“the website”,”the site” or “our site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for improving the Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name (“Personal Data”).
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
With what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Scope and Go we treat your personal data collected through our site for the following purposes:
- In case of purchase of goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision, and improvement of the service.
- To send requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
- To send newsletters as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the Website and the project management sector.
We remind you that you can opt out to the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of these records are of mandatory completion, being impossible to complete the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
How long is the personal data collected retained for?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or while you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities may arise for the services rendered.
The treatment of your data is done with the following legal bases:
a) The request of information and/or the hiring of the services of Scope and Go, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a potential contract.
In case you do not provide us your information or if you do it in a wrong or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request, and it will be impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contract of the services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside of Scope and Go, except legal obligation. As responsible for the treatment of data, we have hired the following service providers, who have committed to comply with the data protection laws, at the time of hiring:
- Advertisers and advertising networks: To serve relevant adverts to you and others we may provide your personal information to our partner advertisers and advertising networks that require that information to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. (e.g. Retargeting ads through Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policies/)
- Analytics and search engine providers: To help us improve our services we may provide information about your visit to analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimize our services. We generally only share this information in a form that does not directly identify you. (e.g. Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/privacy)
Occasionally we will offer Scope and Go promotional content to users who have signed up for our newsletter and that they have also signed up for Facebook through this social media channel.
As you have provided us with your personal data, you have full right to obtain confirmation about whether Scope and Go is treating your personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You have the right to ACCESS to your personal data
- You have the right to request the AMENDMENT of inaccurate data
- You have the right to request the ELIMINATION of your data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data. In that case we will only keep your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right to OPPOSE the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.